Content: Pan 28 cm – optimal for stovetops with 22 cm- without Lid
– Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
– Material: Pan made of Silargan – dishwasher safe functional ceramics.
– Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless.
– Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
– Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
– Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
– Made in Germany – Premium quality made in Germany.
Fresh from the stove onto the table: Delicious, steaming dishes get warm and ready for enjoyment with the timelessly designed Silit serving pans. Whether you prepare fish, meat, pasta or vegetables in it – thanks to the higher edge compared to classic models, nothing goes wrong when swirling, roasting and stirring. High-quality materials guarantee the best roasting properties even at high temperatures. Thanks to the two space-saving and practical handles, the serving pan not only fits perfectly in the oven, for example to gratinate vegetables with melted cheese, the handy all-rounders also take up little space in the kitchen cupboard. In addition, the aesthetic serving pans from Silit can be easily transported to the table so that you can enjoy the food you have just prepared.
If you like to cook well, you will quickly become a fan of the Silit pot series Vision. The innovative cookware with the metallic-gray high-gloss surface does its job reliably for small and large round tables. Whether gentle steaming or spicy searing in high heat, the functional ceramic Silargan is indestructible and simply does everything. The heat-resistant viewing cooker lid with a stainless steel rim sits firmly – ideal for low-water cooking and preparation with little fat. The oven-proof profile handles lie securely in your hand. Pouring is possible without spilling over the wide pouring rim. With their extra strong steel core, the pots fit all types of stoves including induction. All parts of the series are cut and abrasion resistant and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.