We’re always looking for Extraordinary talent to join our team. If you’re enthusiastic and passionate with an exceptional sales drive, then you are the one we’re looking for!
At Beytech we believe that every working individual is a precious asset with great impact.
Are you ready to come and build a future with us?
If you’re ready to have another home from home, then Beytech is the place you should be working at.
Check the currently available positions.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for:
Submit your CV by email today and we will contact you as soon as we have the position that suits your qualifications.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite & Creator Studio
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Present to Senior Management
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Provide constructive feedback
- Hire and train other in the team
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Manage website products and price points
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills in both English & Arabic
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- At least 1 year experience in WooCommerce
The E-Commerce Specialist manages different tasks starting from products and up until delivery, maintains coordination with different parties to ensure customer satisfaction, assists with strategies for improving sales, and monitors activities and site issues to resolve them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain integrity of product catalog and make updates
- Manage product types, categories, names, SKUs, pricing
- Manage product attributes
- Format csv data for import
- Monitor order status, returns, shipping notices
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, Internet marketing or a closely related major
- Minimum 1 year experience related to the job summary
- Prior experience with WordPress and Woocommerce platforms
- Experience in E-commerce and online payment gateway
- Experience in SEO and web analytics is a plus
- Excellent English Fluency / Skills.
A Showroom Manager with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role is needed for our branch in Kornet ChehwanApply!
Senior Accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our Financial Manager and Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred