- Width of the product 893
- Depth of the product 538
- Height of the product 477
- Net weight (kg)43.2
- Gross weight (kg)46
- Current (A)13
- Electrical connection rating (W)2900
- Product size – cavity 1 Large
- Construction Type Built-in
- Energy efficiency class – NEW (2010/30/EC)A
- Energy consumption per cycle conventional – NEW (2010/30/EC)0.98
- Energy consumption per cycle forced air convection – NEW (2010/30/EC)0.82
- Motorized turn spit Yes
- Oven guides Grids
- Time control Electronic
- Time-setting options Start and Stop
- Type of control Mechanical and electronic
- Usable volume (of cavity) – NEW (2010/30/EC)89
- Integrated Cleaning system Catalytic partial
- Energy input Electric
The KitchenAid KOFCS 60900 90 cm multifunction oven is Class A rated and offers
the Defrosting function and standard functions (Forced Air, Grill and Convection Bake).
Its extra-large 89-litre cavity provides 5 levels for cooking dishes. With this KitchenAid KOFCS 60900 90 cm multifunction oven, you can place dishes on three levels for evenly-cooked food that is perfectly golden brown.
The special Stainless Steel Anti-fingerprint treatment is used in all KitchenAid ovens and will prevent fingerprints, making cleaning your oven easy, while the blue digital display with touch control means it is even easier to use.
Catalytic liners inside the oven cavity allow you to run a self-cleaning programme to clean the space.
Furthermore, the Digital display allows you to select your programme or cooking temperature using touch control. This appliance is equipped with a turnspit and a sealed triple-glazed glass door that keeps the outside cool during cooking cycles.
Extra-large 79-litre cavity
3 special cooking functions: Defrost, Top heat only, Bottom heat only
5 traditional cooking functions: Static, Forced air, Grill, Turbo Grill, Pastry