- Width of the product 595
- Depth of the product 561
- Height of the product 595
- Net weight (kg)37.4
- Gross weight (kg)39.4
- Current (A)16
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm)90
- Electrical connection rating (W)3650
- Product size – cavity 1 Large
- Construction Type Built-in
- Energy efficiency class – NEW (2010/30/EC)A+
- Energy consumption per cycle conventional – NEW (2010/30/EC)0.91
- Energy consumption per cycle forced air convection – NEW (2010/30/EC)0.7
- Oven guides Telescopic
- Time control Electronic
- Time-setting options Start and Stop
- Type of control Mechanical and electronic
- Usable volume (of cavity) – NEW (2010/30/EC)73
- Energy input Electric
The KitchenAid Twelix oven combines 2 different cooking methods:?standard convection and steam-assisted. The KitchenAid KOTSSB 60600 multifunction oven offers 28 cooking modes:
– 11 Professional cooking functions: Bakery (traditional bread, malt bread, high pizza, thin pizza, savoury cake, baguette) and Pastry (choux pastry, croissant, sponge cake, plum cake, short pastry)
– 9 Special functions: Eco forced air, Defrosting, Keep warm (65?C), Yoghurt prep (50?C), Rising (40?C), Slow cooking meat or fish
– 8 Traditional functions: Conventional, Fast Preheating, Forced Air, Grill, Convection Bake, Turbo Grill, Tweli Grill and Favourites.
Its extra-large 73-litre cavity provides 5 levels for cooking dishes. With this 60 cm multifunction oven you can place dishes on three levels for evenly-cooked food that is perfectly golden brown.
The?Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel?helps prevent fingerprints, and makes your oven easier to clean.
The LCD display allows you to select your programmes or cooking temperature using touch control.
This oven also comes with a?Food temperature probe. The core temperature of the food will be constantly visible on the LCD display of the oven, and once you choose the desired temperature, your KitchenAid oven will maintain the temperature with absolute precision to cook, for example, an outstanding ?pink inside? roast beef.
This A+ energy rated oven is equipped with a telescopic guide to make it easy to inspect and taste the dishes during cooking. Featuring the Soft-Close system so the door closes in one smooth, quiet movement.
Functionality and bold beauty married together in the black stainless Twelix oven
We have taken everything you love about stainless steel and dressed it in black. You can choose from many chef-inspired functions that will guide you through the whole cooking process guaranteing perfect results every time, from roasting to bakery, till slow cooking. You can also experiment new cooking styles thanks to professional accessories such as the temperature probe, for meat masterpieces, and the dehydration rack, ideal for fruit and vegetables. Unleash your creativity!
Twelix Artisan Oven offers you 18 professional functions to choose from, which simulate the tips and tricks of top chefs and determine which heating elements to use.
Veal / Pork Roast Beef Rare Roast Beef Medium Roast Chicken Roast Turkey Custom
Traditional Bread Malt Bread Thick Crust Pizza Thin Crust Pizza Quiche / Savoury Flan Baguette
Choux Patry Croissant Sponge Cake Plum Cake Shortcrust Pastry
Low temperature, high precision
This oven can also help with special preparations requiring lower temperatures, such as slow cooking, drying fruit and vegetables and making yoghurt.
This function heats the lower ring heating element to give you beautifully baked pastries and pizzas and even delicacies cooked en cocotte. It ensures a perfectly baked base every time!
You can place dishes on three different levels for evenly cooked food that is perfectly golden brown.
You can activate the lower ring heating element as well as the grill. Your food will be perfectly cooked and grilled on both trays at the same time.
Save time and effort with the pyrolytic cleaning function. The inside of the oven locks itself and heats up to 500?C, converting food residue to ash, which you simply wipe away when it cools.